Skillshare - Hip-Hop Videography 101

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by pamscot, 8 Jun 2020.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    2020-06-07_22-32-09.jpg
    Hip-Hop Videography 101
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Hip-Hop-Videography-101/1173166185

Welcome to the Hip-Hop Videography class! This course is designed to prepare you for the exciting world of Hip-Hop media.

My name is Sakyboi. I've been shooting and directing Hip-Hop music video for over 8 years racking up over 5 million views across YouTube and other social platforms. I directed a Hip-Hop documentary at the age of 20 that was shown at the 68th Cannes Film Festival. I've worked with many of today's hip-hop greats such as Future, 2 Chainz, Ty Dollar $, but have found a passion for underground Asian-American talent.

In this course, I will be providing you the knowledge you need to start directing music videos for Hip-Hop artists and to stay on top of the culture.

We go in-depth on:
    - The Current State of Hip-Hop

- The History of Hip-Hop Music Video Directors

- How to Get Booked for Work

- Designing a Music Video Treatment

- Essential Videography Techniques

- Post-Production & Video Editing

This course isn't just about learning techniques. It's about understanding culture, uplifting the artist community, and taking control of your own creativity.

This is a first-of-its-kind type of class. I can't wait to share my knowledge with you and take you on this one-of-a-kind experience. Hope to see you soon!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**