Skillshare - How to Create a Dramatic Effect in Photoshop

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by pamscot, 9 Oct 2019.

1. pamscot

pamscot Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    4565d120.jpg

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/How-to-Create-a-Dramatic-Effect-in-Photoshop/504854735

How to Create a Dramatic Effect in Photoshop

How to Create a Dramatic Effect in Photoshop will teach you basic and advanced techniques inside of Photoshop to create a highly detailed, dramatic effect.

This effect is found in movies, magazines, tv shows, and more! It's really fun and this method gives you plenty of options to try!

In this quick course, I will show you how to use masks, adjustment layers, and different types of filters to get the dramatic effect that you want.

At the end of this class, I encourage you to try out this fun feature inside of Photoshop, save out your work, and then upload your finished image as a project to this class.

It's always a blast to see what the students have created!

So if you are interested in leveling up your skills by learning how to create a dramatic effect inside of Photoshop, then enroll now and I'll see you in the first lecture.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. hazem

hazem New Member

File not found

3. SebaP

SebaP Expert

No Limit
    Link :-
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

nefuk and wagaboo like this.
  4. nefuk

nefuk Expert

No Limit
    @SebaP I get this error: "You need access"