Skillshare - How to edit a b-roll sequence as fast as possible

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by pamscot, 26 Aug 2020.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    2020-08-25_21-49-55.jpg
    How to edit a b-roll sequence as fast as possible
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...ng-workflow/1256570356?via=search-layout-grid

About This Class

This is a very short class on how I edit a B-roll sequence. This is just my workflow that I wanted to share so people can learn from it.

With a b-roll sequence, I mean a video that contains different short clips edited together to give you a visual impression. Most of the time these videos do not contain a very good story but they are visually appealing.

I often make these videos to put them on my social media, but also for companies that want a visual recap of a certain event. I do this in 10 steps that I want to share with you in this class.

After watching this class I hope that you have some inspiration to evaluate your own editing workflow to find things that you can improve.

remember that this is not an in-depth software tutorial but an overall workflow I'm sharing. For more in-depth video software classes check out my Skillshare page.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. Bobbels

Bobbels New Member

3. puppetwarp

puppetwarp Gold Nova

No Limit
    Thanks a lot.

4. sjondem

sjondem New Member

Thank you