Skillshare-Levitation Food Photography: Practical Guide to Shoot Levitation Food Photos !

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Dijane, 11 Nov 2021.

1. Dijane

Dijane Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Levitation-Food-Photography-Practical-Guide-to-Shoot-Levitation-Food-Photos-.jpg
    About This Class

The Best tutorial to Shoot Levitation Food Photography with DSLR Camera

In this course you’ll learn all about Levitation Food Photography. We’ll explain to you step by step so you can compose very beautiful levitation food photos in your home or your studio.

Hi there, my name is Berry Phann, a Professional Food Photographer Trainer from Indonesia. At my first five years, I was shoot food and beverage with all my own creation everyday. Now, you can see that my works have been published globally! Not only in Indonesia, but the works have been jumping around Asia Pacific, like South Korea, Japan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and many else. More than 2000 projects have been finished. More than 5000 clients have been handled. JUST IN 4 YEARS!

The 7 Steps to Create Beautiful Levitation Food Photography:

1. INTRODUCTION :We'll teach you to learn about all the lighting we use, and all the lecture that will be discussed in this course.
    2. PROPS & BACKGROUNDS :Learn the fundamentals of shooting with your smartphone. We’ll teach you how to focus, balance, and use your phone to get the perfect food photography shot!
    3. LIGHTING AND CAMERA SETTING :Learn the principles of how to set the very beautiful flat lay food photography scene by setting the right lighting with DSLR
    4. PROPS & BACKGROUND SETTING : Learn how to choose props & background without dishing out tons of cash!
    5. LEVITATION SETTING :We’ll teach you all the tips in setting the movement of levitation food photography to create a great shot
    6. SHOOTING: Learn how to get the beautiful levitation food photos using DSLR Camera
    7. EDITING: we’ll take you through our favorite steps of editing session to make your finished photo POP
    THIS AMAZING COURSE IS CREATED FOR YOU IF…

You are a food photographer who wants to learn how to take better levitation food photography and level up your skills in levitation food photos!

Get it now!

I’ll see you in class!
    Link: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...ide-to-Shoot-Levitation-Food-Photos/247961694

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. TitusGroan

TitusGroan New Member

Any chance of a re-up, @Dijane ?? Thanx!!

3. alfern

alfern Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    @Dijane File is missing. Can you re-up, please

4. faisal12340

faisal12340 New Member

5. Arina

Arina Guest

6. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    thanks