Skillshare - Manfred Werner - Skater Action Portrait - Retouching In Photoshop - From A to Z

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by convectuoso, 10 Aug 2018.

1. convectuoso

convectuoso Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    • Over 9+ Retouching lessons "Become a master at Sports Portraits"
    • All Lessons include step by step in video instructions.
    • All work materials are in the course description section ready for downlaod
    • No Prior Photoshop skills or knowledge needed "Guaranteed"
    • Full & free lifetime access to the complete course
    • All future & additional lectures will always be "for free"
    ARE YOU NEW OR STRUGGLING WITH SPORT / ACTION TECHNIQUES?

• AND MASSIVELY WANT TO IMPROVE IT?
    • AND DO IT EASILY AND INSTANTLY?
    • AND BE ABLE TO APPLY IT TO YOUR OWN IMAGES?
    --------------------------- " Then this course is for you " -------------------------------

What This Course Entails:

I will teach you how to get into advanced retouching, so don't worry if you don't have prior experience with compositing or other skills. Follow my lead and I'll teach you to be good at it! “I Promise You"

All my retouching instructions form part of a comprehensive guide that can help you to accomplish your goals by applying these techniques. During all the lessons, you get to eavesdrop as I work, giving you all insight as to how I work and what I do.

The idea is to teach you how to light and shoot sports portraits. After that, we dive into all retouching methods in order to bring more wow out of a sports portrait. Be it for your own work, or for a client. My aim is to teach you all the tricks, techniques & secrets to overcoming this task!

Whether you have previous experience with photoshop or not, it doesn't matter. Apply your knowledge for an hour a day and you could be making huge improvements or even extra cash, as a retoucher just like me.

"And I'm not kidding when I say that you need no previous photoshop experience! "You just need to Practice your eye and the techniques"

All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free. Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!

You'll learn

1. How to create epic sports portraits "Guaranteed"
    2. How to photograph sports portraits with flashlight
    3. How to setup up a flashlight, for sport portrait images
    4. How to work with camera raw and raw conversions
    5. How use the dodge & burn method for enhancing an image even more
    6. How to create amazing color grades and warm filter effects in photoshop
    7. How to create color effects with gradient techniques
    8. How to place and image better in order to achieve a better composition
    9. How to work with photoshop cleanup tools and masks
    10. How to enhance the image more with simple dodge & burn techniques
    11. How to get more wow out of your images with advanced adjustment layer techniques
    ... and much, much more!

Intrigued yet? Then keep reading!

All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free.

One final note:

My goal is to teach you how to easy recreate such a sports portrait, so don't stress about not having done photoshop retouching work before. "I do my best to make it simple, informative & fun"

After going through this course, you'll be able to apply your new retouching skills to retouch any complex action images and make some extra cash along the way.

All you have to do is click on the "take this course" button on the top right corner. You have nothing to lose. In fact, you've got a lot to gain.

Thank you,

Manni

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...toshop-From-A-to-Z/689130127?via=user-profile

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 7 Feb 2019
  2. animelrhl

animelrhl Elite

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Reup Please

3. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Uploading...

animelrhl likes this.
  4. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Here is a mirror from Mega. Please kindly give a like to the original poster if you have not done so already.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**