Skillshare - Model Photography Business Class | Sergey Kasimov

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by Lion, 21 Apr 2020.

1. Lion

Lion Gold Nova

No Limit
    1788854_bec2_4.jpg

About This Class

Model Photography: Start a Model Photography Business Fast

Welcome to this intro to Photography class this class is divided into three main sections. In the first section I will start with Equipment and Gear learn what stuff we need to get started with getting to model photography. In the second section I will cover model photography where I would find the model and take pictures of her. In the last section we will explore how to profit with the images you take with making photo gigs, creating images for your online listings with a model and submitting your images to be accepted for stock photography.

Two years in the making and hundreds of dollars spent to make this class to teach you how to take amazing pictures as a model photography. To make this class I had to pay models to be featured in this course, some of those models been paid for as I completed a product photography photo gig. As you get better and learn the art of model photography you will eventually get paid to snap pictures of models.

This class is for any student interested in getting into the model photography business. Part of this class are actual video interviews with experienced models to give you tips about modeling and photography.

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Model-Photography-Business-Class/1854966645

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**