Skillshare - Photography Basic - Travel iPhoneography - Subjects - Firdaus Omar

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by s1mple, 7 Jun 2020.

1. s1mple

s1mple Veteran

No Limit
    http://www.firdausomar.com/2017/07/travel-iphoneography-subjects-01.html
    https://www.skillshare.com/user/firdausomar
    mpc-hc64_28M1AKciq9.jpg
    About This Class

Everybody should become a trained photographer these days because we all have a camera with us, all the time, which is the phone camera.
    What I'm about to show you in this class are how I compose my photographs using only my iPhone. I do not own any other camera, or any other iPhone accessories to enhance the iPhone camera. I believe any phone or iPhone is fine for this class. You don't need fancy camera phone too! I use my iPhone 6 for all my photographs, and still using it till today. My philosophy is simple, easy and cost effective.

Hope to see you in class!

- Firdaus

Firdaus Omar
    Art and Design Enthusiast

Teacher

firdausomar.me
    About Me

Hi! I am an independent graphic designer from Kuala Lumpur. I am all for art and travel, and develop a creative mix of cultures and countries.

It’s all began with my first computer when I was lil' 9 years old. I fall in love with MISPAINT! Eight years later, I ditch it for Adobe Photoshop as I got more serious and spent the next five years designing theatre posters. The rest, is history.

How I did it? I hold to my living mantra,

"Do it Till You Get It, and Everything is Possible."

Now I started selling my work at art fairs and online stores. My work has been selected by a British luggage company -- Cabin Zero and to name a few more -- Larrie shoes, Instagramers Malaysia, iPhone Photography School, Kampong Traveller and also had been approached by Apple for their marketing campaign.

If you would like to join on my life adventure, follow me on my social media channels or if you wish to collaborate, shoot your email to : firdausomar@me.com

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. onebrightspark

onebrightspark Rookie

Gold Member
    Any chance of a re-up or mirror on this?

3. diosdado

diosdado Veteran

Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    pls re upload thanks