Skillshare - Photography Classics Artistic Black and White Conversion Techniques in Photoshop

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by coolgg99, 21 Dec 2018.

1. coolgg99

coolgg99 Gold

No Limit
    Photography Classics: Artistic Black and White Conversion Techniques in Photoshop

original.jpg

Are you a black and white photography lover? So am I! Its' unique timeless beauty and cinematic look are more popular now than ever.

I have created a series of 8 classes to teach you how to convert your favourite images to b&w like a pro with Photoshop.

This is the 1st class opening the series of 8 - "Photography Classics: Artistic Black and White Conversion Techniques in Photoshop." In this class you will learn the basic principles behind b&w conversions. If you've ever wanted to know "why photographers shoot in b&w" or "what does that mean to see in b&w" - take this class and I'll answer your questions!

This class sets the theory basis, next 7 classes are purely "hands-on" full edits. Original versions of all photos are provided - simply download them and follow me along!

Learn whole range of the most powerful and flexible black and white conversion techniques; Starting with the 1-step techniques you'll gradually work towards the most powerful tools.

• You will be working in "non-destructive" way with Adjustment Layers to massively speed up the editing work;
    • You will master the most effective and flexible Photoshop tool in terms of photo editing - The Curves Tool
    • You will learn how to blend multiple adjustments in a seamless way in one image with help of masking techniques
    • You will learn how to evaluate tonal range in your images with the Histogram Tool and you will be using it as a basic reference in your workflow
    • You will achieve stunning results with your images and develop your artistic skills

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...Conversion-Techniques-in-Photoshop/1361403172

DOWNLOAD Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

uniquelyme, Observer, yellow and 17 others like this.