Skillshare - Photoshop Compositing: Create Like a Pro!

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by pamscot, 6 Jul 2020.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Untitled Project (Time 0_00_11;11).png
    Photoshop Compositing: Create Like a Pro!
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Photoshop-Compositing-Create-Like-a-Pro/1735602812

This class is designed for beginners and really anyone who has any interest in learning how to combine images into composites in photoshop. I will be walking you through some shortcuts and tricks that i've learned over the years that have helped improve my workflow and that have helped me create pieces that caught the eyes of some very cool clients! Whether you want to create composites for yourself or to make money with, this class will be useful to all of you! And don't worry, I will provide you with all needed material for this project, including starting images and brushes.

This course is made using the creative cloud version of photoshop, specifically Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 is what I use in this course, however the principles and skills taught in this course can and will apply to other versions as well. You can also download a free trial of Adobe Photoshop CC from adobe.com

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 6 Jul 2020
    Tahina, rohit13, sunnydayzz and 18 others like this.