Gold Skillshare - Photoshop Fantasy Artwork based on the Greek Mythology (Andrei Oprinca)

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by goodbyejaro, 13 Jun 2020.

1. goodbyejaro

goodbyejaro Silver IV

Gold Member
    ao-pfa.jpg
    Skillshare - Photoshop Fantasy Artwork based on the Greek Mythology (Andrei Oprinca)
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Photoshop-Fantasy-Artwork-based-on-the-Greek-Mythology/838914752/

When I talk about photoshop fantasy artworks I talk about creating lots of light effects and colors which is what you are going to learn how to create in this class.

Throughout the eight parts of this class I will show you the techniques I used when blending stock images to create backgrounds for my manipulations and how to create all sorts of light effects.

Blend modes and layering play a very important part in getting vivid colors and bright light effects and I will show you the technique that I use.

You will also learn how to smoothen skin and fix bad quality parts of an image using the Mixer Brush Tool and I will also show you how to create a custom brush to make your own particles and how to use a variety of filters in order to create geometric flowing light effects.

This is an advanced class, so I do not teach how to extract elements from the background as you have all the assets without background.

Download : https://p-v.club/threads/skillshare...k-mythology-andrei-oprinca.21755/#post-221297

Last edited by a moderator: 8 Apr 2023
    j7u9A, xjjx, joseherrera_95 and 22 others like this.
  2. elvin

elvin Legendary

Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    fix
    [Dead]

Last edited by a moderator: 8 Apr 2023
  3. diosdado

diosdado Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Pls re upload

4. Arina

Arina Guest

ifoundserenity, diosdado and auric101 like this.