Skillshare - The Write On Technique: Hand Lettering In Motion

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by zvimoss, 12 Oct 2020.

1. zvimoss

zvimoss Silver III

The Write On Technique: Hand Lettering In Motion By Jake Bartlett
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/The-Write-On-Technique-Hand-Lettering-In-Motion/389809607?via=user-profile

About This Class

dbbe49f3.gif

What better way to animate your lettering than by making it appear to be written? This course will teach you how to do just that!

Part of my Hand Lettering In Motion series, this course will teach you how to bring your hand lettering from Photoshop or Illustrator to After Effects. Then we'll explore many different ways of using the Write On technique to bring your lettering to life. You'd be surprised at how many differnt way you can use this technique! And it can be applied to any text, not just hand lettering.

This class is for anyone. Whether you’re a pro After Effects user or just started playing around with the program, you’ll learn everything you need to know to achieve this effect. If you've never used After Effects before, check out one of my beginner's classes first: Hand Lettering in Motion - The Beginner's Guide to Animating Custom GIFs.

I can't wait to see what you create!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**