Gold Skillshare - Wedding Photography Nailing The Day From Start To Finish - Michael Maurer

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by VENOM, 3 Jun 2020.

1. VENOM

VENOM Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    About This Class
    fd6935cc.jpg

Hey everyone!
    I remember getting ready to photograph my first wedding six years ago - I WAS SO NERVOUS!
    No matter how much I searched online, all the knowledge I could find back then was really technical and talked about how to frame, how to shoot and how to edit. Nowhere actually covered how to approach a wedding day and what to expect. Being a wedding photographer is about so much more than just taking photos, and I wish I'd known that back then.
    These are the videos I wish would have been around when I was getting ready for my first wedding.
    I am going to talk you through an entire wedding I photographed last year, using 50+ examples of photos I took, and share with you how I approach each part of the day. I'm going to tell you how I took the photo and share the technical information behind the image.

79df5262.jpg

Project Description
    I wanted to keep it quite straight-forward for this class project. I remember that when I started out I got quite caught up in all of my camera's settings and thought that learning how to shoot in Manual would instantly make me a brilliant photographer. My challenge for you is to shoot your next event in Aperture Priority - let the camera do the thinking so you can focus as much as possible on what's in front of you.

10 Lessons (1h 21m)

1. Introduction
    2. How I Organise Myself
    3. My Shooting Mindset
    4. What Equipment Do I Use?
    5. The Wedding Day - Prep
    6. The Wedding Day - Ceremony
    7. The Wedding Day - Drinks & Formals
    8. The Wedding Day - Meal & Speeches
    9. The Wedding Day - 1st Dance & Party
    10. Closing Thoughts

Link : https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...e-Day-From-Start-To-Finish/706944737/projects

Download :
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 19 Nov 2021
  2. Echoitachi

Echoitachi New Member

Easy to understand tutorial for a beginner like me. Thanks for the effort and time sharing this tuts @VENOM

3. Cosmozz

Cosmozz New Member

4. michaelmaurer

michaelmaurer New Member

Newcomer
    Hey everyone! I'm the creator of this course! I never thought that someone would go through the trouble of pirating it, so I'll take it as a compliment of a job well done! :) I hope you enjoyed watching it. I'm not going to try to fight this, but I do need to make a living, so if you could use my link to sign up for a free month of Skillshare (and cancel before you get charged!) I would REALLY appreciate it. https://www.skillshare.com/r/user/michaelmaurer