Dead Skillshare - Writing with Post-It Notes

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by anonymeditor, 4 Jul 2020.

1. anonymeditor

anonymeditor Gold

No Limit
    About This Class

In this short class I'll be demonstrating how you can use the simple tool of post-it notes to flesh out your raw writing ideas into something more substantial. Post-its allow us to be tactile, spatial and visual with our ideas - so they're a great break from the rigid computer screen.

If you've taken any of myprevious classes, then you know I tend to lead with theory - but this class will be a change of pace as we jump right into 'the action' as you watch me demonstrate the technique with a real example from my own work.

We can use post-its at any stage of the writing, whether we're stuck on the first draft and we only have an image or word . . . or if we're further along and we're trying to revise our tenth draft.

If you've struggled in the past with developing your ideas or you've set writing quotas for yourself and failed miserably, then this way of working might be productive and enjoyable. This class is intended for fiction and non-fiction works in progress - short stories, novels, poems, screenplays, articles or even a college paper - as well as all experience levels.

I hope you join us!

Info : https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Writing-with-Post-It-Notes/2057806959

[mod edit: non-working link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: 9 May 2021
  2. Arina

Arina Guest