Done SLR Lounge - Natural Light Couples | Couples Photography

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by cassini, 3 Jul 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
  2. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
  3. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    Darn they don't have the practice files.

4. Kocaman

Kocaman Gold Nova

Trusted No Limit
    BTW @cassini I have some good news and bad news for you. I'll start with the good
    The Good - I downloaded this tutorial from another source which had the exercise files
    ... and ...
    The Bad - Unfortunately, the CR2 files were all corrupt.

@cassini you're really unlucky.

5. cassini

cassini Master

Trusted No Limit
    What do you mean about that I was so unlucky all about @Kocaman? Because I am not inquiring for my own interest and not for my own personal consumption here. But for others, as well. But if that will be your outcome and your attitude in here, at least now. We all know about what kind of a person who you are and some of your kind. [Because, in here we do work around with all everyone in here, as a TEAM. Together with audio, visuals, digital artist, post-productions, MUAs, with IT, and etc. We don't limit ourselves only in photography. I loved supporting to this group, because they allow books, magazines, singing, acting, cooking and many more. Sometimes, people are inquire about housing, anything under the sun. And most of it, we don't have it all, because most of the people don't have interest on the subject. And that's alright, and it's fine in our case. We do help it out, if someone is inquiring or asking, just to keep harmonious relation to this group. We don't limit and isolate a field of interest. As long as we have it we do share, and if there something missing on it, we do take care to fill it all up. As long as source file will be available.] Thank you, that's it.

Last edited: 3 Jul 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.