Gold Squijoo - Painted Fairy Tale Digital Backdrop – Damsel

Discussion in 'Overlays & Textures' started by umatpati, 5 Jan 2023.

1. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Squijoo - Painted Fairy Tale Digital Backdrop – Damsel

W7CkI2Y.jpg

• 300 dpi JPEG file
    • Backgrounds, Backdrops, Templates, Overlays
    • Fantasy, Magical, fairy, tale, mythical, fairytale
    • Fairy, Fairies, Princess, Wings, Forests, whimsical, painting
    • Trees, Trunks, Leaf, Leaves, vines, houses
    Info
    https://squijoo.com/product/painted-fairy-tale-digital-backdrop-damsel/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited: 26 Apr 2023
  2. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks, but your your text for this offering is to say the least very misleading! What is included is simply one (1) jpg image as seen above (except thank goodness it can be used). However, your text implies much, much more is available here than that.

Damsel? Where is she? To mention trees, trunks, leaf, leaves, vines, houses, fairy, fairies, princess, wings, forests, etc., implies each of these items are available separately. I'm not going to post on each of these types of items you offered here, but I do hope you will clear up what is actually being offered.

Last edited: 26 Apr 2023
  3. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    I have not added any text by myself. It’s usual practice to put in whatever is posted on the publisher’s site.. it’s just copy paste of the original write up & the words at the bottom are for the “search” on their site..it works likes tags
    Frankly speaking this kind of reply demotivates any uploader and he will refrain from posting being criticised for no reason.. better you should have taken time to visit the original site and dig in what is there..

4. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Then you should have! You should have added, altered and/or eliminated to insure your offering is not misleading, confusing or incorrect.

You state that "t’s usual practice to put in whatever is posted on the publisher’s site.."

And where did you post a link to the Publisher's site???

You say, "Frankly speaking this kind of reply demotivates any uploader and he will refrain from posting being criticised for no reason.. better you should have taken time to visit the original site and dig in what is there.."

I gave numerous reasons to criticize you! Copy & paste is acceptable provided it isn't misleading, confusing or incorrect. As I pointed out previously this offering and the others you provided are ALL that!

With sharing comes some responsibility. Just tell people what they are getting. There is absolutely no reason to mention any of the text except for the size of the jpg file (and you didn't even do that). There is no "Damsel" in the image and one is not available here. Therefore the heading should have also been corrected.

5. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Ok noted .. thanks for the feedback

6. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Nothing personal ... please trust me on that.