Start a Profitable Wedding Photography Business - Laurence Kim

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by nayad, 19 Mar 2019.

1. nayad

nayad Gold Nova

No Limit
    Details:
    https://www.udemy.com/start-a-profitable-wedding-photography-business/

LKIM2.jpg

Thinking of starting a wedding photography business but you're not quite sure where to start?

Confused about pricing, marketing, sales, wedding albums, etc.?

If so, you're not alone.

This course will take you through a proven, step-by-step system to start a profitable, sustainable wedding photography business.

You'll learn:

• how to smartly spend on the gear you need
    • how to build a starter portfolio
    • how to book your first wedding
    • how to set up your business infrastructure
    • how to build a fantastic website and blog that bring in customers
    • how to build wedding packages for maximum profit
    • know when to raise (or lower) your prices
    • how to market your business
    • social media tips
    • how to sell wedding albums
    • best practices
    I'll take you by the hand and lead you step-by-step through the entire process of getting a wedding photography business started. If you have any questions, my goal is to answer them within 24 hours whenever possible.

What the course will not cover: This is not a course on the art and technique of photography (lighting, composition, posing, etc.)! While that's an important topic for another day, this course is focused like a laser beam on the business of wedding photography.

Who is the course for? The course is for students just starting or thinking of starting a wedding photography business. I take nothing for granted and start from the very beginning. However, it's also a good primer on the basics of running a photography business and I'm sure even intermediate level photographers will pick up useful tips.

What are the course requirements? I'd suggest that students come to this course with a basic photography kit (camera, lenses, flash) and a good understanding of basic photography: how to take sharp, well-exposed, and well-composed photographs.

We all need to start somewhere. But why struggle on your own? Take this course and give your wedding photography business a head start!

Who this course is for:
    • anyone who wants to start a profitable wedding photography business

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**