Still LIfe Academy - CGI Basics with Martin Pitonak

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by w1nd, 17 Jun 2020.

1. w1nd

w1nd Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Still Life Academy – CGI Basics with Martin Pitonak

CGI Basics
    You will be learning the basics of software utilization and the core elements of styling, post-production and lighting as well in 3D

Course description
    CGI product photography is associated with the concept of computer-generated imagery for creating an inspiring and hyper-realistic “photos” for your retail products. Right through the use of 3D CGI Technology, you can quickly render simple and hard surface shapes into 3D technology effects. Choose any virtual object, and you can freely transform it into the hyper-real renderings quite easily. I have been receiving so much appreciation and praise for my latest project about CGI photography.

This appreciation has forced me to introduce this project even on a wide exposure level in the form of a CGI photography tutorial. Are you excited about it?

The whole course has been divided into in-depth videos where the main focus will be put on the specific portions of the product. You will be learning about the main basics of software utilization where you can learn about the core elements of styling, post-production and lighting as well. During the styling stage, the instructor will be introduced, the product will be identified and the materials and design will be decided upon.

http://stilllifeacademy.com/course/cgi-photography-basics/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

keaf, mars147, theepr and 59 others like this.
  2. pixelarts

pixelarts New Member

Newcomer
  3. T-L-O-P

T-L-O-P New Member

link is down!