Still Life Photography: Creating A Beautiful Rose Flat lay Photo Using Natural Light

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by gulzar, 8 Nov 2021.

1. gulzar

gulzar New Member

upload_2021-11-8_18-11-12.png

Still Life Photography: Creating A Beautiful Rose Flat lay Photo Using Natural Light

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/...Flat-lay-Photo-Using-Natural-Light/2039928129

Flower flat lay photography has become one of my favorite things to do every time I order flowers to use for still life setups. Roses have become my go-to flower - I especially love it when the roses are two-toned. You could do these with any flowers you choose. Peonies are a really nice choice also. As with other still life photography - this can be done in almost any space near a window you have available to you in your own home. No need to go out when it is raining, cold, windy, etc… you can practice anytime!

In this class we'll cover:

• Some inspiration from past sets I have done to give you an idea of all the different setups that are possible.
    • Styling your set up near a window for natural light
    • Background options for you to consider
    • My behind-the-scenes camera set up using a boom arm tripod. You can handhold to shoot these sets also by leaning over them - but a tripod will save your back!
    • We'll also look at my final photo from this setup and do some editing.

This course is perfect for beginners getting started and needing ideas. It's also great for experienced photographers wanting ideas and tips for doing studio setups.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**