STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY by Francesco Salvaggio [epub]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by felixfischer, 26 Jul 2022.

1. felixfischer

felixfischer Master

No Limit
    STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY: Sell your photos online in the most profitable business in the world by Francesco Salvaggio

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-26 um 13.21.17.png

English | 2021 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B09NMPGSV9 | 155 pages | EPUB | 10 Mb

Hi, my name is Francesco Salvaggio and I am an advertising and travel photographer, I work full time for an american agency ( GettyImages ) since 2007 . Since the beginning I have sold more than half a million photos on line that have been used on newspapers, magazine, book, online and in many billboards.

I am currently one of the best-selling photographers in Europe in the world of stock photography.

This world is called Stock Photography, and it is an incredible business, which will allow you to be able to sell your digital photos to customers all over the planet at modest prices and for commercial use. You will be able to make money from your photos in a very easy way, avoiding to deal directly with customers.

The preface has been written by Giorgio Fochesato, former Istockphoto Italia country manager and now Westend61 art director and editor.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**