Suggestion for Instagram automation ?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Etto, 29 Jun 2020.

1. Altermann

Altermann Silver IV

bbrooks likes this.
  2. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Thanks! Thought I'd give it a try after checking StackSocial deals and finding it on there. I purchased a year sub to Postable Professional for $20 (normally $20 per month). I chose just a year since Instagram is so volatile towards automation. I didn't want to commit too long.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/postable-professional-plan-1-year-subscription

If you don't mind an affiliate link you can use this to register with StackSocial and they will give you $10 credit AFTER your first purchase https://stacksocial.com/?rid=836598 (mods if I need to remove this let me know)

3. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    Is this like a legit purchase ? Seems like the place that would re-sell software

4. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    I just subbed to Jarvee for a month. It should take 2-3 weeks to get it running. I am now configuring it, which is a pain in the butt, but I'll share my results in 2-3 weeks

5. bbrooks

bbrooks Master

Stacksocial is legit. Made a number of subscription and software purchases over the years and have never had an issue. For example, Postable...when I purchased through Stacksocial I was given an access code. I entered the access code in my account on Postable and my account was upgraded from free to one year professional. Same with my Windscribe lifetime sub that I purchased there...entered the purchase code on in my Windscribe account and it was upgraded. All software have been good to go with zero issues with serials and validity checks in my experience.

6. OnYourLeft

OnYourLeft Gold

No Limit
    I've understood you need scraper accounts to use with Jarvee so you won't get banned

7. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    Scraper accounts collect all the users you'd want to follow, which unloads the qctions taken on the main account. You can follow/unfollow on your main simultaneously to getting the info from the scraper. Im still in the process of setting it up, but at the moment scraper is not working for me, because of reasons i aam yet to understand

8. s_the_ghost

s_the_ghost Silver III

Looking at the tools being shared I guess this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but for making post scheduling easier and somewhat automated I really like https://hootsuite.com

More of a tool for social media than an automator to get likes and follows but it works well. The free version is good for most without having to upgrade, and the best part is it won't get your account banned ;)

9. OnYourLeft

OnYourLeft Gold

No Limit
    I've just used StackSocial to get Postable prof. also.
    What do you use it for regarding automation ? for just posting in IG you can use facebook studio... what is the added value for you ?

10. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Jarvee is dead.
    The engagement group is dead.
    Another automation bot is temporary.
    Shoutout services is hard to attract nowadays.
    Instagram ads getting more expensive.

But, a great content is still the king.
    No shortcut at this moment for Instagram.

creep387 likes this.
  11. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    I don't agree. Content is not king...a beautiful a*s is king and great marketing strategy is king.
    Regarding Jarvee and other automation tools it all depends on what you want to achieve. In the past I used Jarvee and got 13k followers, this is impossible now, but my goal is not to get another 13k(although it be nice). My goal is just to be as active on the platform as I can, liking, following and viewing stories. My goal is just to get my work infront of people because I can clearly see that I get half of my clients from Instagram. Another thing is Facebook. Jarvee for facebook is still working..getting alot of likes on my page(from 1500 up to 4500 in the past and this is still possible today because facebook is not fighting automation, IG is), but not so much clients. Either way, it helps.

12. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

Are we talking about Instagram or Facebook? They have a different game.

Based on my personal experience that has sold 3 Instagram Accounts with 10k ~20k followers range, what I say above are based on my 3 years experience in growing and developing Instagram accounts.

It depends on your photography business niche, if B2C type of photography business (Wedding, Portrait, Landscape, Street), it is better to go with Instagram. As you will find the clients by commissioned jobs or selling your tutorial/education to them.

But if your business playing in B2B, Linkedin and website have to be strong. Instagram just for semi-portfolio and exposure.

It depends.

Back to Instagram, let me breakdown my existing accounts:
    my personal account: 11.5k (niche: frequent traveler; income source: endorsement, hotel review, content creation).
    my photography account 3k (niche: food, portrait; income source: commissioned jobs 100%).
    my curation account: 22.6k (created Sept 2019; a niche: specific country tourism focus; income source: travel-related product ads, content creation, feature post).
    my luxury travel curation accounts: 10.4k (created Jan 2020 - inactive - plan to boost this account by Sept).

Do all of these accounts active in FB? not at all.

Why?

I choose my focus, Instagram, and website for my portfolio. That's all.

Do i care about likes and comments on Instagram (including likes coming from the engagement groups/pods)?
    not at all.

My content is good, my hashtags are on point, I don't post often (only 2~3 times a week). Run the Instagram ads twice a month with a budget of $20. all seems fine.

Instagram loves the way I run my accounts.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: 8 Jul 2020
  13. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    Ugh, don't you just hate it when people with actual knowledge and expo demolish your argument ? Just kidding, as you stated - it all depends. Ads worked for me just as the automation tool did and I've spent more on ads than on automation. Its just my experience.

moonwalker likes this.
  14. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

You are correct. That's the way to go for the future. Instagram gradually plants the mindset to the users that better spend the money on their ads to grow organically in terms of exposure and following.

But again, the contents have to be strong. You can bring people into your page with the ads, but after they look around your feed, it is just an "average content" account and fake engagement from the engagement pods. They won't follow you at all.

The formula is super basic: Great Content + Enough Marketing + Controlled Posting Frequency = BOOM.

creep387 likes this.
  15. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    Would you recommend any good courses on instagram marketing and ads ? I have downloaded "Instagram lab", but didn't have the chance to study it yet

16. OnYourLeft

OnYourLeft Gold

No Limit
    IG will block your account with you do more than X Likes / follows per hour / day...
    But for the people who don't have time to manage their IG accounts and interact with followers and just want to automate the interactions (ofcourse they should keep uploading good content ) than automation should be good solution

17. Etto

Etto Gold

No Limit
    Well it all depends on how you set it up. You wouldn't want to do like 500 follows, 1000likes, 2000 story views in a single day. My settings as an old, grown account are 167 follows/80 likes/200-300 story views a day and it will gradually go higher as time goes by. By writing that I realize that I need to lower my story views to a 100 or something like that. The main purpose is to be as human-like as possible. There are random sleep times, randomized start and end time, you set it up to like between 1 and 20 posts per operation so it likes 16 posts, goes to sleep for 24 minutes, goes back, likes 2 posts and follows 6 people, goes to sleep for 1 hours...etc.

18. moonwalker

moonwalker Master

i have posted one of the best from Vanessa Lau in this forum. Check it out.
    Instagram Domination from Nathan Chan (FOundr) is also okay, but feel the method is outdated and not everlasting.

19. OnYourLeft

OnYourLeft Gold

No Limit
    Are we still talking Jarvee or other automation ?
    How does it work for you , still growing ? Not getting blocks ? What about Proxy , are u using one ?
    What about sources ? whom do you use for engagement ? (I put some photographers and models I like)

20. creep387

creep387 Guest

Yes! this is the formula that work with us. Our profile of Photography have 60k followers, but we work on instagram since 2012. But today, we have a great content, and the visualizations drastically dropped down! every time is more difficult to grown on instagram. =/