Technologically challenged individual seeking assistance :p

Discussion in 'Help' started by darkstorm, 21 Oct 2019.

1. darkstorm

darkstorm New Member

Hi Guys,

I have accumulated a lot of stuff over the years so here are my 2 questions.

1. How can I share it here anonymously? I would like to share but I am paranoid about signing up to mega upload or anything else as I only have legitimate emails and these days they all want you to verify yourself with another email or phone number. I wouldn't want things to be linked to me. Also with buying mega upload premium once again it would be linked to my credit card or PayPal.

2. I am a member of a lot of content that it streams only. It isn't easy to just right click and save. I used to be able to go into developer mode and find an address and save that way but that doesn't work anymore. I think most are Vimeo and it says this video is set to private. All the online tutorials on youtube haven't worked.

Thank you for any assistance.

2. stevestone

stevestone Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    @darkstorm
    1- We are using mega and sharing stuff for years, no problem so far. At most mega removes the content nothing more.
    Get a mail address from here. >Mail.com
    2- Get this Chrome extension Simple Vimeo Downloader it downloads all private vimeo with one click...
    Welcome, lets see your accumulated stuff ;)

wiebenik, darkstorm and le_penseur_ like this.
  3. darkstorm

darkstorm New Member

Thank you :)