The Art of Landscape Photography: Bokeh - Creating with Shallow Depths

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by meatsoup, 26 Oct 2018.

1. meatsoup

meatsoup Expert

No Limit
    cover-bo.jpg

Before I began creating bokeh, or even photographing landscapes, I spent much of my time absorbing the artwork of other photographers. When I was an art student in college, I was astounded by the level of creativity I found possible in photography - images that I had never seen before, able to speak to all of the senses, and it completely changed my perception of photography as an art form.

After many months of creative experimentation, I settled on landscape photography. My initial draw was the intensity and surreal nature of long exposure landscapes: windswept grass, flowing water, fast-moving clouds captured over a span of time. however, it didn’t take long for me to discover artists who were combining wide apertures with landscape compositions, and I was instantly mesmerized with the dream-like quality of selective focus.

Bokeh has become an intense pursuit of mine, and to apply this workflow to my love of landscapes has been an incredibly powerful experience. It has taught me to evaluate my scene with bokeh in mind, and to make more deliberate, conscious choices in the field.

I wrote this book for the landscape photographer who knows the basics of the art, but wants to break through into a new realm of creativity.

Download Link:
    https://p-v.club/threads/the-art-of...reating-with-shallow-depths.4871/#post-143991

Last edited by a moderator: 30 Jul 2021
    nefuk, flaxy, leopard.4mir and 21 others like this.
  2. nefuk

nefuk Expert

No Limit
    Here is a mega link. I'll remove if @meatsoup prefers to re-up. PDF
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**