Gold The Design Aglow Posing Guide for Wedding Photography

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by Thunder, 18 Sep 2020.

1. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    The Design Aglow Posing Guide for Wedding Photography
    apxBKKT.jpg

Homepage

by Lena Hyde
    English | 2013 | ISBN: 0385344783 | 224 pages | EPUB/PDF/MOBI | 53 MB

Whether you're shooting your first wedding or are a seasoned professional, the formal portrait session can be one of the toughest parts of photographing a wedding. Faced with tight timelines, unpredictable lighting, and clients eager for stylish, flattering portraits, it's critical to come prepared with a toolbox of fresh, modern poses. Happily, Design Aglow's 100 ideas for posing engaged couples, brides, brides and grooms, and bridal parties will help you approach each session brimming with confidence and creative ideas.

Design Aglow's style-savvy approach has resonated with photographers (and their clients) everywhere. This curated collection reflects their modern sensibility, with poses from industry superstars such as KT Merry, bobbi+mike, Elizabeth Messina, Jessica Lorren, Milou + Olin, Paul Johnson, Lisa Lefkowitz, Anna Kuperberg, and more. You'll also get tips on directing your subjects, easy follow-up shots for each setup, and behind-the-scenes lighting information.

Both eye candy and practical reference tool, The Design Aglow Posing Guide for Wedding Photography will inspire novices and experts alike to "wake up" their style and take beautiful portraits today's brides and grooms will love.

PS:
    I did search for this book. It seems it was posted then deleted as it gives error...
    I'm sure many will demand I search before I post.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

2. Coraline

Coraline Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**