Request The Drone Academy by Ása Steinars

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by xiaoyuer, 19 Jul 2024.

1. xiaoyuer

xiaoyuer Master

Gold Member No Limit
    [​IMG]
    Join The Drone Academy and start the journey to become a better drone pilot
    The Drone Academy | Ása Steinars (teachable.com)

Learn how to create cinematic videos and aerial photography that stands out. I'll share all my best tricks, give you ideas on how to fly to capture the best shots and show you my workflow when editing.

I have flown drones since 2016 and this is all my learning knowledge packed into one course.

If you have never flown a drone before, I'll teach you the basics to get you started. We will then quickly move into more advanced techniques and make you an expert drone pilot.

WELCOME TO THE "THE DRONE ACADEMY"!

Are you ready to take your flying skills to new heights?

The Drone Academy is the perfect way to learn how to operate drones with confidence and ease. It has been created to show people like you how stunning content can be created from all kinds of angles.

Lots of people are unsure about their ability to fly a drone. Let me take this fear away in this drone masterclass. I will teach you everything you need to know before you fly and show you how to feel confident when it finally comes to flying. We will also cover different ways of editing drone shots. And to finish off the course, I will share my tips and tricks on how to earn money with a drone.

I created The Drone Academy to show you all my secrets on how to get the best shots. After completing this course, you will be able to create your own stunning drone shots and capture all of your favourite memories in the best possible way.

2. jromanmd

jromanmd New Member

Gold Member
    Oh yes!!! Good REQ

3. chazey87

chazey87 Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit