Gold The Dusty Inklab / AL’s Design Studio - AL's Glitch TV Action Pack Vol. 1 - Photoshop

Discussion in 'Actions' started by Twisted_Tristan69, 5 Aug 2022.

1. Twisted_Tristan69

Twisted_Tristan69 Gold

No Limit
    [​IMG] als-glitch-tv-action-pack-vol.-1-07-.jpg als-glitch-tv-action-pack-vol.-1-20-.jpg
    Photoshop actions is a big part of my design process when i have to deliver something fast but it still have to look good. Therefore have i made these 20 Analog gltich tv effects where i am trying to recreate old vhs tapes/television glitch effects. These glitch effects is not to crazy looking so they are really useful for most work where you will distort a original image

These Actions save me a tone of time when i am in a hurry All i have to do is select the different actions i will use and press the buttons and photoshop will do the rest of the work for me.

What you get:

• AL's Glitch TV Action Pack Vol. 1.atn that contains 20 Actions Works only with CC and above

HOW TO USE THE ACTION
    1. Choose a image you want to give 1 of the 20 glitch effect.
    2. Be sure the the image is set as BACKGROUND
    3. Press play and photoshop will do the rest for you
    4. The good thing about the actions is that they are non destructive. so if you don't like the result. just pick a other action and press play againg
    About AL's Design Studio It's simple, I am a freelance designer there love making artworks out of a passion to create. All of the work you'll find in my shop has been lovingly made by me in my desgin studio in Denmark. I ensure every product is of high quality and i hope it comes through in the work i create. Feel free to get in touch with any comments and/or questions. I love to hear from you.

https://creativemarket.com/ALsDesignStudio/2071635-ALs-Glitch-TV-Action-Pack-Vol.-1

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

ripman, goodbyejaro, Joseph and 4 others like this.