Request The Mod Photog - Naughty Magazine Template

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by MarBee, 15 Apr 2022.

1. MarBee

MarBee New Member

Gold Member
    [​IMG]

Naughty Magazine Template by The ModPhotog​

Naughty Magazine Template
    Offer your clients a one-of-a-kind product for their boudoir photos in a personalized playboy styled naughty magazine. Differentiate yourself from the competition with a modern boudoir experience that promotes self-expression and sexploration.

Personalized Naughty Magazine Template
    We include step by step instructions for editing and ordering your magazines plus tips on selling and marketing to your clients. You will receive the copy, templates and instructions for how to get what you need from your clients in order to complete the magazine. (Active Adobe CC Subscription (Photoshop is required and though Lightroom is optional it is what we use to make the process quicker)

As Boudoir Photographers we all know that we do more for our clients than just take sexy photographs of them.

We show them how beautiful they are, teach them that they're worthy of pleasure and so much more.

I can't tell you how many times I've had clients gift their photos to a partner: Like, here I am, this is me in a vulnerable state feeling and looking GOOD.

That's why I thought, let's take this a step further. Let's give our clients the tools to talk to their partners about sex in a flirty and fun way. That's what the #ModBettieMagazine is all about, creating a safe and supportive environment for female self-expression and sexual empowerment.

A magazine in which my clients are the centerfold, the object of desire. And not only that, but they get to fill its pages with their own words! It's a naughty guide to their bodies and desires for their partner to read and cherish. Dirty talk just got that much less "awkward".

Your Digital Download
    • Download Your PSD's with Instructions for Editing and Printing

• How to edit and print your magazine
      How to Price and Sell the Naughty Magazine Experience
    • FREE PREVIEW
    • BONUS: Naughty Greeting Card Template

$499

Link:https://www.themodphotog.com/courses/naughty-magazine-template