Request The Photo Editor's Guide

Discussion in 'Photo Requests' started by biddu, 20 Oct 2021.

1. biddu

biddu Master

No Limit
    LEARN HOW TO BECOME A PRIVATE PHOTO EDITOR WITH FLEXIBILITY AND FREEDOM

Learn step-by-step how photo editors earn an income from home editing photos for photographers all around the world! You don't need any experience to get started — anyone can learn this skill. You have control of how much work you take on. You can easily turn this into a $3,000/month part time career or a full-time career earning $50k-$75k (USD)!

The best part: most photo editors, keep the majority if the same clients year after year! Editors make on average $75+ per hour (USD)! Discover the freedom and flexibility that comes with photo editing.

Wondering if this is a good fit for you? Or, how long will it take to find your first clients? All of these answers and more are available in the Quick-Start Free Training video — access it now!

LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A PRIVATE PHOTO EDITOR

The Photo Editor's Guide® is the only comprehensive step-by-step resource & community you will need to:

LEARN THE TECHNICAL, BUSINESS, AND MARKETING STRATEGIES TO SUCCEED AS A PROFITABLE PHOTO EDITOR FOR WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHERS

Access a "business-in-a-box" program that will walk you through setting up a successful and thriving editing business (with done-for-you email scripts/contract/form templates)

Quickly practice and gain editing workflows for fast and profitable editing (efficient editing workflows that many photographers are unaware of)

Know how to find, attract, and BOOK your first clients in 2021 and continue to grow your business with momentum — just like so many others in our community

Provide an invaluable client experience — resulting in loyal clients that provide testimonials, referrals, AND commit to continue working with you for years to come

Have access to a supportive and encouraging community of fellow editors — photo editors should not have to feel lost or alone on their journey!

The Photo Editor's Guide® is the only comprehensive step-by-step resource & community you will need to:
    LEARN THE TECHNICAL, BUSINESS, AND MARKETING STRATEGIES TO SUCCEED AS A PROFITABLE PHOTO EDITOR FOR WEDDING & PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHERS

YOUR PHOTO EDITING GUIDE & BUSINESS COACH

I’ve made it my purpose to encourage and empower others with the skills and tools they need to chase the life they want. I truly believe that the world makes room for people that are passionate about why they do what they do.

I left my busy photography business to become a private photo editor in search of location independence and schedule flexibility (I wanted to be able to work from anywhere, under my own terms).

I made $75,000 as a photo editor WHILE my husband and I traveled the country for a year hiking in National & State Parks. Yep, entirely funded by my editing)!

Here’s the best part about my biz: I keep the majority of my clients year after year. I love that I can help my clients find more freedom to live their lives by taking editing off their plate. I truly have a wholehearted, meaningful business that has changed my life and my clients’ lives too.

It’s my passion to educate, encourage, and help others thrive in their online photo editing business with The Photo Editor's Guide.

https://photoeditorsguide.com/

2. Bubbles10001

Bubbles10001 Pro

3. biddu

biddu Master

No Limit
    Anyone?

4. xdryan3

xdryan3 New Member

Gold Member