The Photoshop Workbook ~ Professional Retouching and Compositing Tips, Tricks, and Techniques

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by anonzzz, 19 Aug 2018.

1. anonzzz

anonzzz Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    [PDF] The Photoshop Workbook ~ Professional Retouching and Compositing Tips, Tricks, and Techniques - Glyn Dewis

JysXaVl.jpg

REVIEWS

This is a great book, and it has already taken my designing to the next level within the first few pages, I improved my cutouts! And not just that, it answered a lot of questions I had about how to achieve a certain technique that people either could not understand, did not know, or just did not want to tell me. So I indeed had those moments where I'd say to myself "ahh, so that's how its done!" The people complaining on this thread are just those who followed Glyn on YouTube, so they feel like these techniques were nothing new and the book isn't worth the buy. Although I followed, Glyn's YouTube channel I never did study all of his vids because I like to have instructions written out in front of me, and go along with whatever I'm being taught. Of course, there were certain techs in this book I am sure many people already knew, but however, these common techniques are essential to creating great composites in Photoshop, that everyone and especially newbies should know, in order to grow as a designer. I tip my hat to Glyn for this book and it is worth the money.
    ---
    An excellent workbook. It's not for the beginner but the information it contains is a trove of useful steps. Unlike many other tutorials and workbooks, this one really works. The steps are succinct and clear. And so are the illustrations. It is easy to follow as long as one a basic knowledge of Photoshop. I highly recommend it. It is kept right by my side all the time and I refer to it very frequently. Even though it may be a bit expensive but well worth the cost in my opinion.
    ---
    A more detailed approach to some of the photographs already used in 'photograph like a thief'. I really enjoy this book as it helps to get a grip on some more complex tools, or rather some tools, I would have hesitated a while ago to even attempt using. Glen is an excellent teacher. I have learned through his You Tube tutorials so much on how to take better photographs when you actually have a composite in mind, on how to prepare and take the correct perspective, on how to check from where the light comes from (as one cannot always 'repair it in Photoshop' - learned it the hard way ...) and so on.

REFERENCE
    https://www.amazon.com/Glyn-Dewis-Professional-Retouching-Compositing/product-reviews/B01FOCTBCG

DOWNLOAD
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. PatsFanNYC

PatsFanNYC New Member

dead link

3. gotthard

gotthard Silver III

4. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Another link
    The Photoshop Workbook: Professional Retouching and Compositing Tips, Tricks, and Techniques, 1st Edition

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

5. PatsFanNYC

PatsFanNYC New Member

Really appreciate the assist!

6. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

It's my pleasure mate..

7. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Mirror here:

Mirror below . . .;)

Last edited: 7 Apr 2024
  8. patyinflux

patyinflux New Member

Thanks!!! :)

9. Coraline

Coraline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Mirror:

PDF / EPUB

Hidden Content: