The Travel Influencer Lightroom Pack

Discussion in 'Lightroom Presets' started by Masilove, 8 Oct 2018.

1. Masilove

Masilove Gold

No Limit
    travel-influencer-lightroom-presets-blogger-summer-instagram-vac.jpg

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my Lightroom presets!

The Travel Influencer Preset Bundle is a collection of 15 presets created based on my current European adventures (I’m a digital nomad currently traveling in France). The names for these presets are simply a suggestion of how I use them, but feel free to play around and give your photos a unique twist. The Travel Influencer bundle was created with travel bloggers and influencers in mind, and has a summery style to it. This bundle was thoroughly tested on a variety of images, and is the perfect package to showcase your beautiful travel and lifestyle photography!

The bundle consists of 15 presets: Boat Babe, Croatian Waters, Eiffel Tower, Feeling Fruity, French Riviera, Good Morning Paris, Hotel Monaco, Islander, Jungle Vibes, Mother Nature, Moulin Rouge Red, Paris Nights, Sailing Away, Sunday Mornings and The Malibu Edit. This collection is perfect to get a variety of locations and lighting- from true ocean blues and jungle green tones to warm skin edits and sunset skies.

https://creativemarket.com/fallongerst/2881213-The-Travel-Influencer-Lightroom-Pack

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. pixiepie

pixiepie Silver I

Link Dead. Could anyone reupload? TIA

dreaminjapanese likes this.
  3. dreaminjapanese

dreaminjapanese Gold Nova

No Limit
    ^ seconding the comment above, does anyone else have this collection that they could kindly re-upload for us?

4. dreaminjapanese

dreaminjapanese Gold Nova

No Limit
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    I uploaded the presets -- link provided above -- though I'm not sure if the mobile versions are the original dng files or converted manually, but the desktop presets are. Hope this helps!