The Ultimate Photography Bundle: $5,275 worth of Premium Products

Discussion in 'Actions' started by avad, 7 May 2019.

1. avad

avad Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    ultimate-photography-bundle-preview1-jpg.jpg previewu8ltimate_ps.jpg downloadfile-jpeg.jpg
    Description
    Get instant access to download all of PhotographyPlanet’s resources at a massive 99% offdiscount!

With this huge bundle, you will be able to quickly edit your photos and add impressive touches to your projects with just a couple of clicks!

What you get:
    • 1,000+ Lightroom Presets
    • 700+ Photoshop Actions
    • 500+ Actions for Photoshop Elements
    • 1,000+ Photo overlays for decorating and enhancing photos. The overlays include creative effects such as: leaks, snow, rain, sparkles and other effects to your photos. There are also plenty of overlays for decorating specific types of photos like weddings, couples, newborns, kids, seniors, couples, and more.
    • Several different types of logo overlay for branding your photos
    • 130 card templates for printing birth announcements, save-the-date cards, Christmas cards, thank you cards, and more.
    • Marketing materials like templates for promoting your mini photo sessions, logo templates, commercialization and branding kits, contract templates, and more!
    This entire bundle comes with a commercial use license, allowing you to use them in unlimited personal and commercial projects without any additional fees or need for attribution!

Still not convinced? Download a freebie with 2 Photo Overlays, 2 PS Actions, 1 Lightroom Preset, 2 Presentation Templates and test them as you like! https://www.inkydeals.com/deal/ultimate-photography-bundle/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. DesignGarage

DesignGarage Guest

I'm being asked to download software (Disk_O_setup.exe).?

3. Echoitachi

Echoitachi New Member

can someone please reupload this on mega.

4. Blueimac

Blueimac Silver I

Problem is caused by not using an AdBlocker, I use AdGuard and I'm not getting that issue