Gold The Visual Voice: Find Your Voice, Express Your Vision, Make Stronger Photographs [PDF]

Discussion in 'Photo eBooks' started by Nikon4life, 26 May 2022.

1. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    The Visual Voice: Find Your Voice, Express Your Vision, Make Stronger Photographs
    by David duChemin

More Info HERE

File Size: 8.96 MB
    File Format: PDF

upload_2022-5-25_19-43-46.png

upload_2022-5-25_19-44-22.png

I wrote this for those of you who continue to express your frustration at not knowing your style or how to find your voice photographically. It's a plea to make photographs that are more than better; photos that are, in fact, truly your own. But more than a plea, it's a workbook to get you out of your own way, to get you closer to the insight and courage needed to make photographs that are a reflection of who you are and what you want to say, and to do so in ways that reflect your own unique tastes, even if you don't know what those are just yet. The Visual Voice is a starting point: an honest, insightful, and practical guide to finding your voice and translating that voice to your images.

This is a 77-page downloadable PDF ebook, but for those who would like to be able to print it out and work directly on paper, the PDF contains a link to order a printed copy from Blurb.com at cost. I won't make a penny on the printed version if you choose to order it; I just want it to be easily available if that's your preference. Of course, you're also welcome to take it to Kinko's, but Blurb will do a better job.

Mirror below . . . ;)

Last edited: 12 Apr 2024
  2. Coraline

Coraline Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    diosdado and dofmaximus like this.