Gold The Wild Heart by Candice Zugich

Discussion in 'Clickin Moms' started by lkngood, 5 Sep 2022.

1. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Rui, ifoundserenity, Zully and 33 others like this.
  2. bilbobaglips

bilbobaglips Silver II

What is this? Just some girl telling people how good their photos are?

fencer120 likes this.
  3. lkngood

lkngood Supreme Master

The Wild Heart with Candice Zugich - Photography Tutorial

MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 8.5 Hours |

Genre: eLearning | Language: English

It’s hard to discover who you are as an artist in a world where there are so many rules. In this four week workshop you will learn what it truly means to be an artist following your own heart and soul. We will cry, we will laugh, and we will make a difference. You will learn to find true connections that speak to you, and you will discover ways to find inspiration an a daily basis. You will be pushed into the things you fear doing and you will learn to love your vision along the way.

If you are not familiar with clickn moms offerings, then just skip it. no need to get rude.

4. bilbobaglips

bilbobaglips Silver II

Not being rude, there was no description given so went in blind. I watched the start of a few vids on the Week 1 folder and it just seemed like she was using all Jai Longs language and giving non stop compliments on a REALLY low quality call. I haven't found any useful information from the first few vids. so so far it doesn't reflect the description you've just given either.
    No, I have no idea what "clickn moms" is lol so I wouldn't even know to skip it. So I think my comment is fair enough given 0 info or link provided. If this is what clickn moms is, I'll skip in future, but perhaps let us know it's that first lol.
    Thanks for the upload all the same.

5. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Thanks for this . . . had the 4 weeks but didn't know it included a vid entitled "Blissful Booty" - - -
    Probably she should consider re-naming it to "Ripple Nipple" or similar . . . I know . . . I know . . . bad taste, but I couldn't resist . . . :rolleyes:

upload_2023-1-7_23-6-29.png

6. Nikon4life

Nikon4life Legendary Master

Now a side note: If you're looking at the subject for the obvious slip - but didn't see the white at the bottom edge of the screen capture edit - - - you're progressing as a photographer.
    If the white at the bottom "bothers" you and you're not necessarily piqued by the slip - you've been doing this perhaps too long . . . or maybe not . . .
    :):);)

lkngood likes this.