Gold Think Media - Sean Cannell - Video Ranking Academy 2.0

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by curiousdude, 19 Jan 2024.

1. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Please review notes at the bottom of this post

FocbwLi.png

Source Link(s): https://courses.seancannell.com/store/qfRvcfiS | https://courses.seancannell.com/store/umPko4P4

The proven system for creating and ranking your videos, growing your audience, & turning views into income!

Video Ranking Academy 2.0 (VRA 2.0) is the definitive course to learning how to make videos, specifically on YouTube, that rank high in the search engines. From figuring out the YouTube algorithm, finding your focus, building consistency, finding your confidence, all the way to making money and evaluating how to make stronger videos based on analytics, VRA 2.0 covers it.

After you finish Video Ranking Academy 2.0, you will have a completed workbook full of actionable steps, goals, a niche, completed videos, and, perhaps most importantly, momentum to crush your YouTube goals.

Here are benefits you can expect with Video Ranking Academy 2.0:
    -Go full time with YouTube
    -Make money on YouTube through ads, affiliate marketing, and other ways
    -Become motivated to start doing YouTube
    -Deeply understand the YouTube algorithm
    -Become laser-focused on your niche
    -Have zero questions on what you should be doing to succeed on YouTube – all you will need to do after watching this is execute (which is obviously easier said than done)

---------

Notes:
    This course is a MASSIVE set of files (with a massive file size). Part of the challenge of uploading this course is that Think Media is constantly running promotions which include different things in different bundles at different times. Behind the scenes on the course platform, they're all different products. So I've uploaded just VRA 2.0 here, not any of the "extras"/additional products. I'll break out the other products into separate posts so as not to confuse things and I'll provide links to them at the bottom of this post once I've uploaded.

VRA 2.0 is broken into two parts: VRA Foundations and VRA Masters. I've included both in this post, but I've broken them out individually so you can decide which you care about more as opposed to being forced to download the whole thing if you don't want to.

VRA Foundations is really the core of VRA 2.0 - it's the main course. Uncompressed file size once unpacked is 60.3GB
    qlJsS2D.png

VRA Masters is more of a supplement that's been compiled/ added onto over the years. It deep dives into more niche use cases, gets into case studies, and some more advanced topics - it's overall less structured and more or less fills in gaps - stuff that an advanced user would be more likely to care about. Uncompressed file size once unpacked is 70.8GB
    c1qR4r4.png
    Uoy4c4z.png

Since these files are so big, I imagine everyone is going to wish that they were uploaded to their paid platform of choice. And I get it... but I'm not going to mirror these all over the place or provide all kinds of additional ways to download besides the two initial ways I'll be providing here. For that reason, mirroring is welcome and encouraged - at any time. Just please do everyone a favor and state the cloud service that you've mirrored to outside the Gold Hide brackets so that we don't have a bunch of redundant posts in this thread ;)

Enjoy!

Pixeldrain (faster downloads, bigger files - so less files to download, 5GB/day download limit - but you can easily get around this with a VPN)
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**
    Workupload (slower downloads but may be easier for folks who run into download limit issues). Note that workupload has a 7 day time limit for saving multi part archive files, so I've had to wrap each part in a zip file to get around that - you'll just need to unzip each part into a common folder, then you can unpack the whole series as normal.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

-----
    Related Think Media/VRA content:
    Think Media - The YouTube Niche Finder Bundle
    Think Media - Sean Cannell - YouTube Starter Kit
    Think Media - Sean Cannell - YouTube Shorts Masterclass
    Think Media - Sean Cannell - Video Ranking Academy "10X Business" Bundle

Last edited: 19 Jan 2024
    centurion, need2know, dungae and 32 others like this.
  2. Lugee

Lugee Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Thank you.

There are some big files, I need to create some room on my hdd for these.

3. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    Indeed! I found myself being thankful that they capped their upload resolution to 1080p instead of 4k!

Lugee likes this.
  4. Jupiter

Jupiter Gold

No Limit
  5. curiousdude

curiousdude Gold

Gold Member No Limit