Dead TKActions V6

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by Jack Smith, 9 Apr 2018.

1. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    v6-composite.jpg

The TKActions V6 panel is the newest release of the comprehensive panel for making luminosity masks and running Photoshop. It includes all the features of the previous V5 panel plus many new ones. Like it's predecessor, the V6 panel is again modular, so users can configure it in whatever manner works best in their workspace. The Combo module even has two different arrangements to allow a new compact layout if that's desired.

The new RapidMask2 module uses the unique Rapid Mask engine to quickly generate entire spectrums of luminosity masks and other pixel-based masks at near real time speeds. The mask-based interface calculates 16-bit masks and users see these up front to make intelligent choices about which one to use. The interface is organized with a top-to-bottom workflow that makes creating masks quick and easy. There are numbered sections to guide users through the mask-creation process. There are several modification options including an advanced mask calculator that allows all masks, even modified masks, to be combined in unique ways.

The V6 panel is streamlined and efficient. Most users will only need two of the V6 modules (RapidMask2 plus one of the Combo modules) to do everything. In addition to the main interface, there are logical submenus that can be easily accessed, and which automatically close when they are no longer needed. Rolling the mouse over the image below displays more of the underlying interface available in these modules.

http://goodlight.us/writing/actionspanelv6/panelv6.html

[dead link removed]

Last edited by a moderator: 18 Feb 2024
  2. Elem3ntal

Elem3ntal Gold

No Limit
    Thanks a lot.I love to use TK action panel,since it simplify process of making Luminosity masks.

Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  3. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

I think it's my favorite; I also like Raya Pro but the latest update seems to be excesively complex.

Rustyphoto and alex111 like this.
  4. Elem3ntal

Elem3ntal Gold

No Limit
    I agree.I used Raya Pro mostly for some quick effects and I really like it's Remove Chromatic Aberration option.

5. Talisker

Talisker Gold

No Limit
    Thank you so much

alex111 likes this.
  6. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

:)

absentia and alex111 like this.