Topaz Gigapixel AI v7.4.2 x64 Portable [WIN]

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by DesertFox, 31 Aug 2024.

1. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    2024-09-07-213933.jpg

Topaz Gigapixel AI is a unique tool designed to scale images using artificial intelligence. It uses a neural network to increase the size of an image without losing quality. This means you can increase the size of an image without losing detail or clarity. In this article, we will look at how to use Topaz Gigapixel AI and why it is a useful tool for photographers and designers.

HOW TOPAZ GIGAPIXEL AI WORKS
    Topaz Gigapixel AI uses a neural network to scale images. It analyzes every pixel in the image and uses this information to create new pixels. This allows you to increase the size of the image without losing quality. What's more, Topaz Gigapixel AI can double, triple or even quadruple the image size.

Topaz Gigapixel AI also uses noise reduction and sharpening techniques to improve image quality. This results in a clean, sharp and detailed image that can be printed in large format or used for other purposes.

HOW TO USE TOPAZ GIGAPIXEL AI
    Topaz Gigapixel AI is easy to use. Here are the steps you can follow to get a quality image:

Upload the image to Topaz Gigapixel AI.
    1. Select the desired image size.
    2. Click the “Start” button to start processing.
    3. After processing is complete, you can save the resulting image.
    4. Topaz Gigapixel AI also has operating modes that allow you to customize image processing to meet your specific needs. For example, the “High” mode provides the best quality but takes longer to process. The “Fast” mode allows faster image processing, but may slightly degrade the quality.

ADVANTAGES OF USING TOPAZ GIGAPIXEL AI
    Topaz Gigapixel AI has several advantages that make it a useful tool for photographers and designers:
    - Increase image size without loss of quality.
    - Reducing noise and sharpening the image.
    - Ability to double, triple or quadruple the image size.
    - Ease of use and availability of operating modes to customize image processing.
    - Ability to print the image in large format or use it for other purposes.
    - Saves time and improves productivity through the use of artificial intelligence.

Topaz Gigapixel AI also has a suite of image editing tools, including modes for changing brightness, contrast, saturation and other parameters. This allows you to further improve image quality and customize your images to meet specific requirements.

Topaz Gigapixel AI is a unique tool that uses artificial intelligence to scale images without losing quality. It allows you to double, triple or quadruple the image size, as well as reduce noise and improve sharpness. Topaz Gigapixel AI is easy to use and has modes of operation to customize image processing. It is a useful tool for photographers and designers who want a high-quality image in large format or use it for other purposes.

REGARDING THE ACTIVATION PROCESS:

Simply follow the various screenshot contained with the screenshots folder. Go slow and follow them exactly. When it says to use a "Fake Email", it means to NOT use your regular email ... but it does means that it should work and you will need access to it. Also, make sure you save the password you use.

This process was shortened for me because I have v7.3.2 installed and so the portable picked up on my previous activation information and I just needed to click on "Activate" and "Continue" as you will have to do with each loading of the program. There is one small hitch/glitch to the program. Each time you open he program you will be presented with the following image:

newpicture019.jpg

Just click "Close". Then program then opens my default browser for some unknown reason. This is NOT a problem, just close it and carry on with the normal activation process.

Please read any text file associated with this program before installing.

File size: 259 mb

Please click the link below to be taken to the download link for version 7.4.2:
    https://p-v.club/threads/topaz-gigapixel-ai-v7-4-1-x64-portable-win.52069/#post-283984

I will be uploading the install version for 7.4.2 in a bit, but I doubt I will be using it personally since this portable is all I need.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 7 Sep 2024
    cinar, zenekfranek, Schmidty and 4 others like this.
  2. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    A TIME-SAVING TIP FOR PORTABLE USERS OF TOPAZ LABS PRODUCTS:

This little tip about the all important models these programs use will save at least repeat PORTABLE users a lot of time when setting up a new version of Topaz Photo AI, Topaz Gigapixel AI, or Topaz Video AI. So, before deleting the previous portable version (if you do, most usually don't) and definitely before setting up the new version of any of the above mentioned programs, make sure the models folder from the previous version is available to you. Oh, and just to clarify, each of these programs uses a different set of models.

Now setup the new version, but before loading an image (and then having to wait ages for models to download), just close the program and copy the models from the old version into the models folder of the new version (over-writing anything in the folder). Now open the new version again, load an image and there will be no wait. Any new models (which is rare) will be downloaded automatically if and when the program needs them. I can't give you the location of the models folder because each author sets up his program differently. Just use Windows Explorer and browse through the folders of the old version of the program and you'll find it.

If you're using the INSTALLED version by the same author (and that could be key), and installing over the top of the previous version, the above procedure should not be necessary. However, if this is not the case, just make sure you retain a copy of the models folder (and it's entire contents) from the older version just in case it's need.

Last edited: 13 Sep 2024 at 18:07
    bitjerman likes this.
  3. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Topaz Gigapixel AI v7.4.2 Portable

Download:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    password = p-v.club

Last edited: 8 Sep 2024
    bitjerman, mrfraan10 and ponnu_78 like this.