Topaz Photo AI v3.1.3 (Beta) Repack & Portable versions [WIN]

Discussion in 'Panels & Plugins' started by DesertFox, 30 Jul 2024.

1. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit
    Topaz-Photo-logo.png

Topaz Photo AI - improve the quality of your images so you can focus on the creative part of photography. Sharpen, remove noise and increase the resolution of your photos with tomorrow's technology.

Plugins for Photoshop & Lightroom are included in the installed version, they are not for the portable version. You will make a choice at the beginning of installation whether you want the installed version or portable. Please read the read.me file contained within the archive for more details regarding the installation process.

Personal Note: I will not post any software program on this site that I have not or do not run myself.

Homepage:
    https://docs.topazlabs.com/

System Requirements:
    https://www.topazlabs.com/topaz-photo-ai#req

Download:
    UnHidden Content:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**
    No password

CAUTION: During installation this program will install a boat load of models necessary to run the program. This is take a bit of time to accomplish.

Make sure you read the Read.me file contained within the archive for proper installation instructions.

ALERT: These are Jack Sparrow versions ;) and the first rule when using pirated software is to disable all antivirus programs before attempting installation. Obviously you enable following installation.

mrmole21, gribur, sunnydayzz and 10 others like this.
  2. stebbs

stebbs New Member

Gold Member
    thanks

3. DesertFox

DesertFox Gold Nova

Gold Member No Limit