Topaz Sharpen AI 4.1 (x64)

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by cotyora, 26 Apr 2020.

1. cotyora

cotyora Gold

No Limit
    Upgraded to 4.1 in first message

2. nukular

nukular New Member

Gold Member
    literally cant get this to work it keeps coming up as trial even after blocking net to install, blocking app in firewall and replacing cracked files......anyone solved this?

3. paum87

paum87 Silver III

No, once I close it it always come back as trial.

nukular likes this.
  4. nukular

nukular New Member

Gold Member
    same thing bro, anyone figured this out?

5. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    Did either of you think that maybe you are getting the "trial" message because perhaps that's what it is? Topaz Labs has basically abandoned Sharpen, Denoise and Gigapixel when they released Photo AI. So maybe you might want to give it a try as it includes all three features.

Last edited: 12 Jul 2023
  6. nukular

nukular New Member

Gold Member
    you can crack it evryone, however as it's AI reliant, it needs to connect to the net to grab the AI replacements, i managed to crack it by blocking both outbound in windows defender AND my avast, while i'd disconnected the net then i started it with the net disconnected once after inserting the json file fix and swiutched the net back on and it works without saying trial.......you cant use the AI profiles but you can mask using the custom option

7. DesertFox

DesertFox Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    You are simply going to a lot of effort that isn't necessary. I wasn't looking to waste my time on this, but simply advise you that this offering is most likely a trial version and that's why you're getting trial messages ... duh! Had you downloaded from a better source (meaning from a reliable and competent hacker), there would be absolutely no need to block it in anyway, shape or form. If you use the Search function here there is another offering (against the rules, but I don't know who was first) of this old & outdated (and basically abandon program by Topaz Labs) on this site. Whether it has been properly cracked or not I have no idea. So ramble on about your exploits, the discussion ends for me here!