Topaz Video AI 5.1.0 (Mac)

Discussion in 'Other Related Downloads' started by btjunkie01, 29 May 2024.

1. btjunkie01

btjunkie01 Silver I

https://www.topazlabs.com/topaz-video-ai

Get tack-sharp 4K at buttery-smooth 60 FPS.
    Unlimited access to the world’s leading production-grade neural networks for video upscaling, deinterlacing, motion interpolation, and shake stabilization - all optimized for your local workstation.

Production-grade AI models for professional use cases

Topaz Video AI focuses solely on completing a few video enhancement tasks really well: deinterlacing, upscaling, and motion interpolation. We've taken five years to craft AI models robust enough for natural results on real-world footage.

Topaz Video AI will also take full advantage of your modern workstation, as we partner directly with hardware manufacturers to optimize processing times. (Many of them already use Topaz Video AI to benchmark AI inference.) Own the software and use it for as many projects as you like, right in your existing workflow.

662078e37aa75f6a7dce53b1_opengraph-video.jpg

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

plamaka, asc3ns10n, w1nd and 10 others like this.
  2. heger

heger New Member

This version does not work.

In the update from version 5.0.4 to 5.1.0, the developers changed the structure and addresses of key instructions in its code. This means the old patch, which modified specific hex values, no longer works because those values have moved. We are going to need a new patch.

EDIT:
    I've managed to create a new patch myself, that works with the latest version of Topaz Video AI (5.1.1). You can find it here.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2024
  3. btjunkie01

btjunkie01 Silver I

Thanks for doing that!