Travel Photography: Mastering Light and Composition

Discussion in 'Skillshare' started by timetraveler, 8 May 2022.

1. timetraveler

timetraveler Gold

No Limit
    [​IMG]

About This Class

Are you planning a trip and want to come back with some amazing photos of the places you explore? Travel photographer, Jen Williams, breaks down the two most important elements to master when taking photos…Light and Composition.

No matter what kind of camera you use, these techniques will drastically improve your travel photos.

In this class, you will discover how to improve your travel photos dramatically by uncovering how to easily use light and composition to make your photos stand out from the snapshots.

In this class you will:

• Find out how to compose images in different ways and styles to create strong images
    • Discover how to prepare for your trip to get the best photos safely
    • Determine when to follow the rules of photography and when to break them
    • Identify how to see and use different lighting situations, that you will encounter on your travels, successfully
    • Receive all my favourite camera and photography tips and tricks I’ve learned throughout my career
    I want to set you up for success on your travels, so even though this class is focused on the techniques behind strong composition and lighting in your images, I also include important pieces of preparing for your trip photography as well as camera and photography tips I have learned throughout my long career as a photographer.

Who is this class for?

This class is for anyone who wants to improve their photography techniques to produce better images without complicated jargon. Beginners, novice, and intermediate photographers will learn new skills and improve their photos through simple explanations and photo examples. You do not need to have a fancy camera to put these techniques into action, these skills will improve your photography regardless of the camera you use.

https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Travel-Photography-Mastering-Light-and-Composition/657237622

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**