Gold Udemy - 5 BEST set up for Portrait Photography. Natural light

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by JustMe, 20 May 2020.

1. JustMe

JustMe Rookie

Gold Member
    Hi all,

My apologies if this tutorial is already available. This is my first thread so please be gentle if it is not working correctly:)

5 BEST set up for Portrait Photography. Natural light
    A guide to understanding how to manage and manipulate the light indoors to achieve different creative results

Requirements
    • Suitable for any level of photography skills

Description
    Hi! My name is Yuliana Chi, I am a beauty, fashion, fine art and portrait photographer. I've designed this course to show that portrait photography doesn't have to be complicated, and how easy it is to create different looks with one light. If you have a camera and a window or door, this course is for you! You will learn 5 different set up for your indoor portraits. Actually, more than 5. It has been designed for natural light, but you can easily substitute source of natural light with artificial and apply any set up for your photography. I'll show how simple and easy it is to manipulate and change light with reflectors to create beautiful portraits, as well as how to create DIY V-Flat, which you can use as reflector - a must-have for any studio! And of course, i'll take many pictures, so you can see right away the difference of each set and variety of ways to pose your subject, standing and sitting. I wanted to make this course simple, suitable for beginners, but it can be interesting for any level of photographers. Enjoy!

Who this course is for:
    • Photographers, beginner photographers
    https://www.udemy.com/course/5-best-set-up-for-portrait-photography-natural-light/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

mimasakas, marion, asdqweyuk and 25 others like this.
  2. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit