Udemy - Adobe Premier Pro Masterclass : Everything You Need to Know

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by Ranjeetkumar, 18 Feb 2021.

1. Ranjeetkumar

Ranjeetkumar Gold

No Limit
    Adobe Premier Pro Masterclass: Everything You Need to Know
    1918336_8971_4-750x405-min-750x375.jpg
    Start Editing Like a Pro with Adobe Premier Pro

What you'll learn

• Here you will learn everything you need to know about Adobe Premier Pro from Begginers to Advance

Requirements
    • There are no requirements but it would be great if you have already some footages of video.

Description
    Editing video is becoming a MUST TO KNOW in the world we are living. Now most of the marketing, advertisements and even going to school is online.

ADOBE PREMIER PRO is on the top of the professional softwares for editing and a very complete one.

In This course we are going to go in the world of ADOBE PREMIER PRO and learn everything we need to know to start creating and editing videos like a PRO.

We will talk about the software, the layouts and understand how Adobe Premier Pro works.

We will edit together a nice video and I will show you step by step all the process, from editing, adding text, color correction, some animations and video effects, how to edit AUDIO and MUSIC and much more.

This is a very complete course with all the information you need to know. If you are a beginner, intermediate or advance I know this course will help you and I am very positive that you will enjoy it.

Remember that you are learning an editing software and editing video requires a lot of patience and creativity and that is why I will ask you not just to watch the course but try to go along with me, open the program and start editing with me.

Let’s start creating…

SEE YOU IN CLASS!!!

Course Link : https://www.udemy.com/course/premier-pro-masterclass-everything-you-need-to-know/

Download Link :
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

El-Car, Murphy, tumwebdee and 43 others like this.
  2. idunno

idunno Gold

Gold Member No Limit
    thank you

3. sachinlab

sachinlab New Member

thanks sir

4. sjondem

sjondem New Member

Thanks for sharing Ranjee