Udemy - Architectural Photography - An Artistic Analysis

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by renemonsalve, 6 Jun 2018.

1. renemonsalve

renemonsalve Gold

No Limit
    1504066_aae5_2.jpg
    In this course we are going to cover artistic considerations that go into creating beautiful architectural photographs.

We wont be covering technical aspects, we will be focusing more on the artistic areas.

All examples shown are from iconic and renowned photographers.

So who is this course for - ideally you already know how to use your camera but now you want to control the shot and improve the quality of your photos. Its for people who want to take the next step and create some amzing images.

In this course you will learn about presenting form, the effects of light, portraying material qualities, composition and colour.

As you progress you will develope an understanding of all these areas and how they will inform the decisions you make during setting up your shots.

In each section you will have a breakdown of the theory which will then be supported by examples.

Who is this instructor and why is she the best person to be teaching this course

So my name is James and I am going to be your tutor.

Ever since I started working in this industry I have been looking into ways in which I can improve my photography work. This has led me into researching and sampling various artistic areas spaning from graphic art to clasical art as well as world famous architectural photographers. Elements from these areas will be discussed in this course.

https://www.udemy.com/architectural-photography-an-artistic-analysis/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**