Udemy - Create Energy Effects Trapcode Particular in After Effects

Discussion in 'Video Effects' started by pamscot, 24 Jun 2020.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    2020-06-24_11-24-21.jpg
    Create Energy Effects Trapcode Particular in After Effects

http://www.udemy.com/course/create-energy-effects-trapcode-particular-in-after-effects/

Welcome to this course where you will learn how to create the energy effects that we usually see in the Hollywood movies with Adobe After Effects using a plugin called Trapcode Particular .

I am a self taught designer with an experience of 6 years so I understand what it takes to learn from tutorial and I have framed this course accordingly so that it's comprehensive and easy to understanding without skipping any steps in the process

This course is designed in such a way that it explains all the basic concepts of the plugin and then moving forward explains all the techniques needed to create this High Quality Energy Effects. It's a step by step approach in learning.

The energy effect created can be created only with 3D softwares but in this course we see how it is possible to create the energy effect with Trapcode Particular .

We also learn to colorize the energy with any color and how to improvise the look of the effect .

So even if you don't have this plugin you can learn how to do a vibrance color correction look in Adobe After Effects which can applied to any other footage too

This course will make sure you are able to create your own energy effects VFX

Even if you just started with After Effects this class will help you to accomplish the energy effects!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 24 Jun 2020
    azulf, VideFlo, phihung and 3 others like this.
  2. Giannis

Giannis New Member

file not found