Udemy - Digital Art - Paint Digital Portraits (Step-By-Step)

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by Lion, 15 Apr 2020.

1. Lion

Lion Gold Nova

No Limit
    2798876_e106_2.jpg

Beschrijving
    Everything you need to know about drawing realistic cute face, you'll learn right here From A to Z

I have watched a lot of digital art tutorials and never find everything I wanted in One Course. So I decided to make One!

This tutorial is going to walk you through painting head digitally step by step from drawing a sketch until adding highlight and freckles to your drawing.

I have included everything I've learned in that time, I'm going to share my top tips, tricks, and vital pieces of advice you need to know in order to get started and improve your work!

I’m going to take you through my entire drawing process from how to sketch all the way through to creating a finished piece. At the end of the class you can share your work with me for critique and guidance.

In this digital painting tutorial, you’ll work in Adobe Photoshop, starting with a blank canvas and arriving at a polished, final product.

https://www.udemy.com/course/digital-art-paint-digital-portraits-step-by-step/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. RetroPro69

RetroPro69 New Member

Gold Member
    Could you reupload plz :)