Gold Udemy - Drone Aerial Videography And Photography Master Class

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by Lion, 9 Aug 2020.

1. Lion

Lion Master

No Limit
    1882458_1b6f_2.jpg

Vereisten
    • No! This guide will teach you everything you need to know!
    • Any drone with a camera (suggestions in course)
    • Internet Access

Beschrijving
    Drone video and photography has changed the game when it comes to the types of angles and movements you can capture. Aerial drones have become the most popular tool for beginner to expert film makers to capture stunning content that will "wow" your viewers.

In this course I will take you on a complete guide to mastering aerial drone flying, filming and photography. This includes a recipe that will allow you to be confident flying your drone and walk away from each flight with incredible content. No prior flying, film, or photography skills are required to excel in this course. I have been a drone pilot and running a media company (Moves Media) specializing in cinematic aerial video and photos, for over 4 years. There have been a ton of things I've learned along the way that I wish I had learned sooner. The content that I will discuss in this course will fast track you from through the learning process to becoming a competent aerial pilot who can create content that stands out from the competition.

Before you rush out to buy a drone I will cover recommendations on what drone to buy and the key factors to think about before making your purchase decision. No matter what drone you have or end up buying all the flight training in this course will be of great use to you.

Not only will I share the key flying, filming and photography secrets, but I will also go through a step by step guide on how to edit your video and photos into compelling sequences and works of art.

Whether your a hobbyist wanting to capture incredible perspectives or you are interested in starting your own aerial drone company, this course is for you.

After taking this course you will:

• Understand key safety and regulations around drone flying to avoid fines and fly within the rules

• Know which drones are the best for your purposes

• Have a simple recipe outline to make great content that is easy to capture and edit

• Be a confident drone pilot with an arsenal of aerial maneuvers and skills

• Understand different drone settings and when to use them

• Have the skills to make money flying drones and filming things your passionate about

• Learn how to edit videos from the most basic edits to complex techniques

• Learn a complete guide to making professionally edited photos

Voor wie is deze cursus bedoeld:
    • Anyone who wants to fly drones and create their own aerial photos and videos
    • People interested in learning how to create amazing aerial videos from start to finish
    • People interested in learning beginner to advance drone flying techniques
    • People interested in learning how to capture the best possible photos and videos with a drone
    • People interested in learning how to edit their photos and videos
    • People interested in starting their own drone company and create footage they can sell
    https://www.udemy.com/course/dronevideocourse/

Download Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**

Last edited by a moderator: 17 May 2021
    Sigaq, eddeeward, Lyly19 and 28 others like this.
  2. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    New link added.