Udemy - How to make GIMP 2.8 look and act as Photoshop

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by Thunder, 25 Feb 2020.

1. Thunder

Thunder Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Udemy - How to make GIMP 2.8 look and act as Photoshop
    jwI6nHX.png
    https://www.udemy.com/course/free-c...t-as-photoshop/learn/lecture/6622264#overview

Description
    In the course you will learn:

• How to install GIMP 2.8
    • How to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act as Photoshop
    • How to improve and correct photographs
    • How to professionally make Levels, Curves, Hue-Saturation, and Contrast adjustments
    • How to work with layers
    • Everything about brushes, and using a tablet
    • Color theory, and why this is important for correcting photographs
    Do you want to have an image manipulation program that looks and acts like Photohop? And do you want this program to be free?

Do you want step by step, easy to follow instructions, taught by an instructor that has worked for more than 15 years with Photoshop professionally?

Then this course is for you!

You will not only have lifetime access to this course, but you can also ask me questions! I will answer your questions within 24 hours.

What you’ll learn
    • You'll learn the essential tools for improving photographs
    • You'll learn how to work with layers
    • You'll learn how to navigate effectively, like zooming and panning
    • You'll learn how to work with the Paint brush and to create special effects
    • You'll learn color theory, and how it is important for correcting photographs
    Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
    • I start from the very beginning, so when you are new to photo editing, that's no problem! And I will show you how to configure GIMP 2.8 to make it look and act as Photoshop!
    • This free course consists of the first two sections of my course 'The Ultimate GIMP 2.8 Guide'.
    • The course is made for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Have a Mac / Linux? Contact me!
    Who this course is for:
    • This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to professionally improve photographs.
    463.62Mb | Archived to keep the course structure | All Resources included

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Ender, Anyád, wewere and 3 others like this.