Udemy - Learn Beauty ReTouch Techniques in Photoshop Become a Pro

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by coolgg99, 16 Nov 2018.

1. coolgg99

coolgg99 Expert

No Limit
    Learn Beauty Retouch Techniques in Photoshop - Become a PRO!
    Learn the Photo Retouching Secrets and get the level of the WORLD CLASS RETOUCHERS - No Expreience Required!

511222_f7a2_2.jpg

Description
    BEAUTY RETOUCH TECHNIQUES COURSE:

During this over 4 hours of Photoshop work, I am going to show You the best techniques that I use doing high end retouch. What If You have just started Your adventure with Photoshop?

Don't worry, this course is very well explained step by step, so even beginners can easily follow my work! Have You always wondered how retouchers get this fantastic look you can see on beauty magazine covers? If the answers is yes, this course is for You!

What makes this course inique is the fact, that You can find here the most wanted Retouching Techniques. What does it mean?

Probably You have seen many beauty images with this perfect soft skin and natural texture. In this course I am going to show You all the best techniques to get the perfect look of the skin texture!

What This Course Include?

All the techniques that are needed to retouch the Details: Lips, Eyes, Hair, Settining up The Image Contours, and even Getting the Perfect Shape!

I made this course as Simple as Possible to make sure You will get everything You need!

Marcin

https://www.udemy.com/beauty-retouch/

DOWNLOAD Link:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Last edited: 16 Nov 2018
    Laly, diosdado, claracake1 and 25 others like this.
  2. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Moderator

Staff Member Lifetime Gold Trusted Gold Member No Limit
    Please use the HIDE tag to hide your mega link!

3. coolgg99

coolgg99 Expert

No Limit