Udemy - Photoshop CC - Photo restoration - Removing Colour Casts

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by pamscot, 10 Oct 2019.

1. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    2019-10-09_23-31-49.jpg
    Photoshop CC: Photo restoration - Removing Color Casts

https://www.udemy.com/course/photoshop-cc-photo-restoration-removing-colour-casts/

What you'll learn

Restore extensive Color Casts/Loss on old photos

Restore old damaged photos

Remove unwanted parts of a photo

Course Description

Photoshop CC: Photo restoration - Removing Color Casts, is built around helping Adobe Photoshop users and students learn the skills needed to restore badly damaged photos. There are many different uses for Photoshop which can be covered but this course is focused primarily on the restoration of old photos.

There are many different effects that I teach you through this course, all focused around photo restoration. We will look at removing artifacts such as dust and dirt as well as other unwanted aspects. We will also look at using different color adjustment tools along with layer masks to restore the color in our image. Finally we will look at correcting exposure issues within our image.

As I come from a teaching background (teaching visual effects and motion graphics is my day job), I believe in equipping students with the skills needed and then letting students put their skills to the test, so as I say in some of the final videos, once you have restored your image, feel free to share your work with me in the question room or on social media and then I can provide feedback and help you further! (Details of Creative Tap's social media can be found in my profile).

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

Yarram3971, diosdado, s3r610 and 18 others like this.
  2. sammy8989

sammy8989 Gold

No Limit
    File not found ,... SAd

3. pamscot

pamscot Legendary

Lifetime Gold Gold Member No Limit
    Due to my high data use over the past year… my internet provider has capped or limited my data output:(. I am looking for a new provider … until then my uploads can be mirrored.

sammy8989 likes this.
  4. sammy8989

sammy8989 Gold

No Limit

Oh My god.. I never knew they could do that.. So Much for unlimited access. No problem I understand. Thanks for the reply

5. Vanya

Vanya Gold

No Limit
    Could someone mirror this one? :)

6. sammy8989

sammy8989 Gold

No Limit