Udemy - Photoshop for Beginners, Start Freelancing Fast and Easy (upd 10/2019)

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by Vanilla, 16 Dec 2019.

1. Vanilla

Vanilla Silver IV

ZrQGJPb.png

If you want to become a profitable, and successful freelancer as a photo editor and retoucher.. you DO NOT need to be a Photoshop expert , but then again, you do need to learn how to use the most frequently needed tools and techniques, that will get you ready to finish successfully most of the projects that you will be hired and payed to do as a freelancer, and this course is all about those most required tools and techniques that will make you ready to make money with Photoshop.

My name is Igor Risteski, and i'm a top rated freelancer on Upwork, with 100% job success, and i made this course based on my own experience while freelancing as a photo retoucher.

From my experience, big part of the things you will be hired and payed to do.. are far from expert level, but this doesn't mean that you can fool around, make money, get good ratings and long term paying clients without making an effort.

Although you don't have to be a Master in Photoshop, you still need to master a couple of things that i will teach you in this course, and if you do that, then you can use those same techniques in a wide variety of situations, and provide excellent results to your clients.

Who this course is for:

beginners who want to be ready to start freelancing as Photo editor and Retoucher

Author: Igor Risteski
    Updated: 10/2019
    Subtitles: English
    Resources: Included

Exclusive to PHOTO-VIDEO.CLUB. Please, do not post this content on other sites.

Link:

https://www.udemy.com/course/photoshop-for-freelancers/

Download:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: You must click 'Like' before you can see the hidden data contained here.**

2. umatpati

umatpati Master

Gold Member No Limit
    Can you please re-upload this @Vanilla ? Or any mirror please?

3. diosdado

diosdado Silver IV

Gold Member No Limit
    pls re upload thanks

4. FIDELI0

FIDELI0 New Member

Please re-up.