Gold Udemy - Photoshop for Everyone: Beginner to Power User

Discussion in 'Udemy Photography' started by Lion, 29 Mar 2021.

1. Lion

Lion Master

No Limit
    1AEveesMEe4.jpg

This course will take you from the basic user-interface and tools of Photoshop to learning exactly how Photoshop works so you can pave your own path long after the course is over. In chapter one, I start by getting everyone up to speed so we are all working together in the same way with the same knowledge. There's probably a little bit of hand holding for more savvy users, but I want this course to truly be for everyone, so it's important to make it accessible no matter the initial skill level. There may even be a few techniques I cover that some of the more advanced users will be able to learn! It's Photoshop for Everyone!

Each chapter will focus on one core area of Photoshop, while building upon knowledge from the previous video in that chapter. By repeating a concept or technique, then painting one more coat of knowledge on top of that one, you will learn in a way that soaks in the knowledge in over time, the way the human mind is designed to absorb information. I teach much more than "click this next." You will understand the very DNA of Photoshop and it will no longer be a mystery.

You'll be able to problem solve the way a true Photoshop master does. No more "memorizing" only to forget the proper steps just a few days later. You'll be able to create exactly what your mind sees without being technically limited.

https://www.udemy.com/course/photoshop-for-everyone-beginner-to-power-user/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by Gold Members(click for instructions) after they click 'Like'.**